Maintenance Management Add-on Microsoft Dynamics AX
CompactSoft Maintenance Management Add-on Microsoft Dynamics AX
Maintaining continuous operations in manufacturing plant poses a major challenge for maintenance departments. Using CompactSoft maintenance Add-on you can streamline your maintenance operations & achieve a continuous production cycle.
Maintenance Management has achieved CFMD (Certified For Microsoft Dynamics AX). The highest microsoft standard for partner developed products.
CompactSoft has been developing business solutions since 1984, hence CompactSoft decided to transfer its know-how and expertise in those products, from CompactSoft ERP to Microsoft Dynamics AX. Thus, adding more business value to customers who have elected Microsoft Dynamics AX as their ERP Solution.
CompactSoft Maintenance focuses on automating all maintenance operations while maintaining full integration with Dynamics AX, features include:
- Keep detailed equipment information
- Track equipments by criticality & status
- Record your manufacturer warranty information
- Approved Spare Parts Analysis
- Track your maintenance operations using preventive, corrective, predictive, breakdown & overhaul maintenance types
- General ledger integration for automatic maintenance costs posting
- Define multiple & flexible maintenance frequency by days, months or years in a user defined rate
- Flexible & easy generation of PM schedules
- Automatic generation & scheduling of planned maintenance orders
- Maintenance planning integration with master planning
- Define the defect , defect cause & repair codes for maintenance orders
- Use the troubleshooting guide to analyze history of defect & repairs
- Track planned vs. actual costs
- Built using Microsoft Dynamics AX Development Tools (MorphX & X++ Source Code), CompactSoft Maintenance Add-on provides tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive business management solution for mid-sized and larger organizations. With core strengths in manufacturing and e-business, there is an additional strong functionality for the wholesale and services industries.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP functionality includes: Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Management, Master Planning and Customer Relationship Management.