Out-Patient Pharmacies Management System
Record and follow up of the items, medicines, gases, accessories, consumptions, tools and medical equipments and classify it as groups and analytic items for each group in the hospital’s warehouses and departments with the ability to classify it by the expiry dates if exists. Also record and follow up of the different receipt and issue transactions of all types of medicines, gases, medical consumptions and medical tools throughout the issue notes in sales prices with the direct deduction from its balance
- Follow up of the accounts and information for the produced companies (vendors).
- Follow up of the agent’s information.
- Record and follow up of the items and expiry dates for each item.
- The ability to divide the hospital into more than one warehouse and the treatment between them in order to achieve the optimal usage for the item’s balances.
- Follow up of the receipt and issue transactions per warehouse in order to cover the hospital’s requirements.
- Follow up of the different discounts and taxes on the total purchase invoices per item inside the invoice.
- Follow up of the expiry dates for all items, medicines, expired consumptions and the released unexpired consumptions for the outpatient.
- Follow up of the medicines and items for the company’s outpatients.
- Follow up of the required medicines and items from the companies.
- Follow up of the issued and returned medicines to the companies.