X-Ray Management System
Record and follow up of all different X- rays’ types and recording the required X- ray for all different patients types whether they’re external, internal, transferred from a doctor or from the contracted companies. Extract a report of all X- rays types of the patient besides the issued X- ray accessories and the fees for the executive doctor, a statistical report for evaluating the performance during different periods and finally extract a report for the fees of the X- rays’ doctors and follow up for their patients.
- A complete follow up from the X- rays department for all different types of patients whether they’re cash external, internal, transferred from a doctor or from the contracted companies.
- Follow up of all X- rays types which operated for the patient with its accessories and the operated doctor for this X- ray.
- Follow up of all consumed accessories according to the X- ray type per department.
- Follow up of the X- ray’s doctors fees.
- A statistical follow up for counting the patients for each classified doctor (internal – cash - companies) per month.
- A statistical follow up of the materials consumed quantities in the X- rays and follow up of its balances for each type of X- ray during a specific period.