Maintenance Management System (Asset & Equipment)
Planning and following up of the protective maintenance for machines & tools, follow up of the spare part’s on hand per warehouse in order to identify the purchase plan for spare parts according to the maintenance schedules and the labor’s loading, also follow up of the maintenance costs throughout following up of the production orders, cost centers and loading. Extracting a report of the item card in quantity, value, their balances & warehouses balances, also the evaluation of the inventory transaction throughout comparing total receipts, issues or the balances during a specific period in the current year over the previous years and finally following up of the inventory turnover on different levels.
- Planning for the protective maintenance and following up of its performance according to the production plan and operating work centers & equipments.
- The technical support of the work centers status and rates of stopping which helps in taking the right decisions about the time of replacing them.
- Identifying the spare part’s on hand to help in purchasing plan according to the spare part’s available physical on hand and the maintenance schedules whether it’s daily, weekly or monthly.
- Identifying of the protective maintenance costs throughout following up of the production orders, cost centers and capacity load of the work centers.
- Following up of the loading’s human resources schedule for the periodical maintenance.
- Following up of the maintenance plan whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or annually and identifying the deviation reasons throughout following up of the production orders.
- Following up of the work center’s efficiency to identify its deviations for taking the right decision.
- Following up of the breakable parts and its scrap reasons for taking the right decision.