products Bill of Material Management
Recording of the finished product’s bill of materials and identifying the material’s consumptions of the finished product with following up of the material’s issue transactions from the warehouses, follow up of its balances, the finished product’s receipt transactions in the warehouse and follow up of its balances in addition to extract the material’s issues of the finished product or total materials issues on the basis of item, also a list of the finished products sales during different periods.
The availability of integrating with inventory management module, its direct effect on the item’s balances in quantity & value and the availability of
- Following up of the vendor’s performance and commitment.
- Following up of the purchase orders, supplying it & the remaining quantities of the delivered purchase orders.
- Calculating and distributing the cost of misc. charges on all the invoice’s items.
- Following up of the vendor’s posting profiles & their current balances whether it is debit or credit.
- Following up of the vendor’s discounts rules & the different tax types.
- Analyzing of the vendor’s account statement for the cash, credit purchases and the different methods of payments.