• Expand sales channels via web presence.
• Publish your products and services through an online catalogue updated with the latest detailed product information.
• Allows your customers to directly place sales orders of your products and services online via creating orders on the internet.
• Enables customers to place precise orders in terms of item selection and quantity, thus minimizes errors in manual order taking.
• Minimize the time and effort exerted by sales representatives in responding to customer inquiries about products via publication of that information on your online catalogue.
• Allowing e-marketing of products and services on relevant sites with direct access to online catalog and order placement.
• Market your products to your customers via online offers, similar products sand product related information.
• Provide announcements to customers concerning latest news of your company products, services, terms, etc…
• Customers access the online ordering system anytime, from anywhere and using any device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
• The number of orders placed at any time is now not limited to the number of sales representatives.
• Queue based order placements and processing
• Accepts customer orders while the sales representatives are busy, or on day-offs
• Simplify customer order creation by providing access to frequently bought items
• Customer View order status even when on the road
• You update order status even when on the road
• Send customer notifications on certain events like order status change, new items arrival, offers, etc.
• Customers view item information and photos online via the Online Catalogue
• Customers create orders online
• Update order status via Sales representatives
• Customers Check Order Status