Operations Management System
Recording and coding of the numbers & names of the floors, rooms and surgeries. Also, recording and following up of the room’s reservations transactions including unconfirmed & confirmed reservations, identify the surgery type whether it’s small or large, calling the doctor’s and patient’s information from the patient account module and identify the surgery’s, drugging, resident doctors and the involved nurses in the surgery.
Besides recording the waking movement after finishing the surgery and moving the patient and the doctor into the waking room throughout following up of the doctor’s and nurse’s shifts, also following up of the surgery’s issues for the patient from medicines, gases and consumptions … etc and this is achieved by the issue transactions of the warehouse by sales price in order to extract an analytic and a summary report of the patient’s issues, a report of the total costs for surgeries, a statistics report about the surgeries on the basis of the specialization and the doctor and a report of the surgery room’s occupancy and all needed analytic reports.
- Follow up of the floor’s surgery rooms, residence rooms and surgery names.
- Record of the surgery’s specialist (bones, surgery, teeth … etc).
- Classification of the surgeries (small – large … etc).
- Follow up of the transaction & status for the unconfirmed reservation and confirmed reservation in different appointments whether in days or hours.
- Follow up of the surgery’s doctors, drugging doctors, resident doctors for surgery and the involved nurses in this surgery.
- Follow up of the waking movement after finishing the surgery and moving the patient and the doctor into the waking room.
- Follow up of the doctor’s and nurse’s movements during the shifts of the day.
- Follow up of the different receipt and issue transactions for the purpose of surgery’s needs of the medical accessories and consumptions.
- Analytic follow up of the issues on the basis of patients.
- Follow up of the total surgeries costs.
- Statistical follow up of the total surgeries on the basis of doctor and specialization.
- Follow up of the surgery room’s occupancy.
- Follow up of the surgery’s types according to the patient’s type (company – hospital ... etc).
- Follow up of the surgery room’s status.
- Follow up of the executive surgeries on the basis of drugging doctors.